|Vol 5, No 1 (2017): Special Section—International Collaborative Writing Groups II||Reading Deeply for Disciplinary Awareness and Political Judgment||Abstract ARTICLE|
|Alison Kathryn Staudinger|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2016): Special Section: Arts and Humanities in SoTL—A Return to the Big Tent||Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in the Arts and Humanities: Moving the Conversation Forward (Special Section Editors' Introduction)||Abstract PDF|
|Stephen Bloch-Schulman, Sherry Lee Linkon|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2016): Special Section: Arts and Humanities in SoTL—A Return to the Big Tent||Asking Bigger Questions: An Invitation to Further Conversation||Abstract PDF|
|Stephen Bloch-Schulman, Susan Wharton Conkling, Sherry Lee Linkon, Karen Manarin, Kathleen Perkins|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"